Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Ok, I’ve nearly finished another book of mine that I got @Snowie - I wanna run and hide from everyone, I’m overwhelmed. I’m safe though

It probably doesn't help that lots is happening around you either @Fluttershy1 

Have you got your phone with you? Can you go onto an app. or listen to some music? I go onto an app called Calm Harm. I find it helps me.

@Snowie - got music in my headphones to distract, it’s sorta helping im using music and word searches while i wait. 

Thats good that you have music and your word searches @Fluttershy1 

Happy to keep you company too.

@Fluttershy1 sitting with you 💖🫂

They discharged me useless people @Snowie- feeling very let down

Thankyou @creative_writer - they discharged me home

@Fluttershy1 I'm sorry it didn't help, it's hard feeling let down by the system, our MH system is so flawed 😞

I’m broken and torn to bits @creative_writer - it’s so broken….

@Fluttershy1   Sorry to hear you grandma is not being supportive. Can hear how this is making things harder for you.

I like puzzle books also. Helps distract my thoughts and helps my mind focus on other things.  Similar to what @Snowie mention I usually buy mine from $2+ stores.  Some newsagents have supplies of puzzles books also.

one thing my therapist has suggested is when feeling flat and low to write a list of anything in my life that brings back good memories, no matter how small and to read back over them, taking the time to remember and enjoy the memories of each one.

Sending you my love.  Here if you want to chat

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance