Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey there @Oaktree 🙂🌺

I hope the garden is doing well, and the art group went really well xx

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now. Hope you're all okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy  gone back to bed here

@TAB hey tabby, thinking of changing my phone ha.

Glad you're home @Meowmy 

I'm just looking at work options...not getting anywhere fast, but anyway

TAB
Senior Contributor

whatever did happen with you and DES @StuF  ?  have they decided your category not worth pursuing ? it varied with me , but then again most of time I was only ever told hm hrs was expected to do , not what funding category I was in .

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think about changing phone then dont @Meowmy  I have got too many . I have like 3 I dont use. Should try and sell them . 2 modems as well that no longer use as got NBN now

Hey @TAB 

DES is still kinda happening- see my consultant every fortnight. Was originally looking for volunteering stuff with some study (which isn't DES' bag, of course, but she's happy to help me)

Given up on study for now, and not having a huge amount of luck with volunteering so far- but just found a site which should help...also looking for paid work, but really don't want to do much more than 15-20 hours which is making life difficult...That and I don't really have a lot of 'skills'.

Anyways, because I'm with them voluntarily, she's not pushing me into anything. But I see her this Thursday and really need to start making more progress!

TAB
Senior Contributor

doesnt sound easy @StuF could you work at a supermarket or something just part time? like stacking shelves or something? prob not the best people to work for tho I guess

TAB
Senior Contributor

I might try a walk in the sun here @Meowmy  might charge my batteries up lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance